Spring Market Tabloid Submissions
Interior Design invites you to participate in our upcoming Spring Market Tabloid, the essential new product resource, a designer’s ‘must have’ for spring. Get details and submit below.
2023 NeoCon Preview + Show Daily Submissions
Interior Design‘s editors are in the process of planning the June NeoCon Preview and the official NeoCon Show Daily issues. To ensure that we don’t miss your show news, please make sure to submit any and all information about:
- New products & collections that you’ll be launching
- New or redesigned showrooms
- Event listings
Our mailboxes fill up fast! Please do not send large, unsolicited attachments via e-mail. We now use a digital submission form which you can find below.
The following is necessary for publication of projects and products:
- A set of high resolution images (.jpg or .tiff) at least 350 dpi illustrating the project.
- Floor plans and two or three-dimensional renderings, including measurements, explaining the project. They should be submitted as digital and/or PDF files and included in the download link.
- A brief description of the project, noting the client’s program, your design solution, total square footage and the project cost. If total project cost not available, please give cost per square foot.
- For products please include original sketches, renderings and any fabrication shots available alongside the final images of the piece.
We make no publishing commitments without seeing complete professional photography (its quality being a factor in our decision), and we look for images in which the lighting detail is clear: fabric patterns, chair legs, etc.
Please note that Interior Design is adamant about exclusivity. The project submitted must not have been published in any magazine as a feature layout in the United States or Canada. It is acceptable that a project may have been mentioned as a news item.
New Products (online and print, no exceptions)
Rebecca Thienes, Market Director
Projects (Features, Walk-throughs, Special Sections)
Helene Oberman, Managing Director
Annie Block, Executive Editor
Gallery & Tradeshow Events and Openings; Books
Wilson Barlow, Assistant Editor